PLA is a non-toxic biodegradable polymer (polylactic acid ) as it is manufactured from renewable materials such as corn starch. It has a food quality, fitting FDA standards. PLA is a material that has low shrinkage during 3D printing and allows a better quality in the production of components. Nonetheless it has a rapid cooling and hardening rate.
Main Features :
- Density : DIN 792 | 1.24
- Melt index g / 10 min : D1238 | 210° C / 2.16 kg | 5.5
- Recommended temperature range* : from 180° to 220°
- Recommended temperature for heating plate* : optionnal from 0° to 60°
- Storage : In a dry place, protected from light .
- Tolerance : +/- 3%
- Colors : RAL 300 50 40 / RAL 080 80 90 et les RAL 140 70 60 / RAL 250 50 40 / RAL 350 50 50 / RAL 030 50 60 / RAL 050 60 80 / RAL 340 70 35 **
- Packaging : 1 Kg
This filament exists in POM 1.75 mm and 3 mm.
Each reel is labeled with traceability data. The filament is conditioned on a 1kg plastic reel, in a vacuum bag with desiccant pouches, and cardboard packaging.
* All these values are given on an indicative basis.
** These shades are not exhaustive, for more information on other colors please contact us.
Impressions Gallery :