Selected for its resistance to impact and its very good thermal stability to hot or cold temperatures, our ABS has all the qualities required for 3D printing. It has a good dimensional stability and is ideal for the manufacture of technical components.
Its median viscosity provides a good performance during its implementation.
Main Features :
- Density : ISO 1183 | Kg/m3 | 1030
- Viscosity 220° C /10 kg : ISO 1133 | Cm3/10 min | 5.5
- Recommended temperature range* : from 230° to 250°
- Recommended temperature for heating plate* : from 80° to 110°
- Storage : In a dry place, protected from light .
- Tolerance : +/- 3%
- Couleurs : RAL 1026 ; RAL 5012 ; RAL 5013 ; RAL 6018 ; RAL 9016 et RAL 9011 **
- Packaging : 1 Kg
This filament exists in POM 1.75 mm and 3 mm.
Each reel is labeled with traceability data. The filament is conditioned on a 1kg plastic reel, in a vacuum bag with desiccant pouches, and cardboard packaging.
* All these values are given on an indicative basis.
** These shades are not exhaustive, for more information on other colors please contact us.